YONEX NANORAY 70 LIGHT Badminton Racket
YONEX Nanoray 70 Light Badminton Racket Technology:
- Isometric: The square-shaped Isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions.
- Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube: An exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and shaft of the Nanoray series. It significantly increases repulsion power, toughness and impact strength within the racquet.
- Aero + Box Frame: Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating the head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. this construction tapers into the YONEX Box Shape midway through the frame for high stability, low-torque performance, and more accuracy
- Built-in T-joint: Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Nanocell Neo: A resilient yet surprisingly flexible graphite material.
YONEX Nanoray 70 Light Badminton Racquet Description:
The YONEX Nanoray 70 Light is a Rudy Hartono Signature series badminton racquet. This is a new and technologically racquet that delivers fast handling and high repulsion, responding to high-speed rallies with lightning-fast movement.
The Aero-Box frames help to minimize air resistance so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing, accelerating the head speed and transferring more speed and power into hits. Great potential as an all-around and perfect racquet for double players as it’s easy to manoeuvre due to its weight and length.